Now, we introduced you to the Perfect Peppadew Martini last week, but this week we have another special signature drink for those hot summer days.
Ladies this one is dirty, but we love it. Yes, we are taking about martini’s still but the dirtier the better. Read on…
Nothing says “I love my drink to be sexy, dirty and just a little bit naughty but nice when it wets my lips.”
CelebNFood247.com suggest the Mexican Martini, it’s that perfect afternoon drink you can make in a pitcher and serve to your girlfriends.
If you want to get the tea spilling then fill them up with a Mexican Martini, it will have the ladies talking all kinds of dirt.
Now this one originated in Austin Texas via Austin’s Very Own Martini, so you know it’s good. Read on to get the details on what makes this signature drink so perfect.
It is about twice as large as a regular drink – With 4 ounces of liquor and 3.5 ounces of juices, it’s really two drinks in one.
- 2 ounces tequila, decent -quality recommended
- 2 ounces lemon-lime soda, such as Sprite or 7-Up
- 1-ounce orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1-ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1-ounce fresh-squeezed orange juice
- Splash of olive juice
- Coarse salt, such as kosher salt, for rimming the glass
- Pimiento-stuffed green olives, manzanillas, for garnish
- Measure tequila, soda, orange liqueur, lime juice, orange juice, and olive juice into a shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a salt-rimmed martini glass. Garnish with a skewer of olives.
- Spread a thin layer of coarse salt onto a plate. Use a slice of lime to wet the edge of the martini glass, then dip in the salt, turning until well-coated.
- To add some spice, garnish with gourmet green olives that have been stuffed with jalapenos.