How to make that perfect spicy Martini you’ve always dreamed about. Well, your descendant dreams have been answered.
Read on to get the recipe for the Peppadew Martini on the flip…
CelebNFood247.com has the answer to your dreams of a Peppadew Martini.
It’s time to find that personalized signature drink for summer. Now, this can be the kick-off drink and then change it up for July. The world is yours’ but a signature drink is what they’ll be talking about.
Follow these instructions to make your very own Peppadew Martini. And yes, we tried it out and it works perfectly. This Martini is perfect to make the night just a little more sophisticated when entertaining friends or sitting poolside in the evening.
Soon you’ll be calling out “I’ll have a Peppadew Martini please.”
Follow the simple instructions and make sure to get all the ingredients.
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 10 peppercorns
- 5 allspice berries
- 5 juniper berries
- 1 750-milliliter bottle good-quality vodka
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) jar Peppadew peppers (about 20) in brine
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces mascarpone
- ½ teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 ½ teaspoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 ½ teaspoon finely chopped chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large limes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 12 ounces seltzer
- Halve the jalapeños lengthwise. Set a sauté pan over medium heat and add the jalapeños, peppercorns and allspice and juniper berries. Cook, stirring frequently until the jalapeños are lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Combine with the vodka, cover and infuse for 24 hours. Strain.
- Drain the Peppadew peppers, reserving the brine (about 1 cup). Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, combine the goat cheese, mascarpone, vinegar, olive oil, and cream. Beat until smooth. Stir in the shallot, chives and salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- To stuff the peppers, spoon the goat-cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a medium star tip; pipe into the peppers. If necessary, refrigerate the filled peppers for up to 4 hours, removing them from the refrigerator about 20 minutes before preparing the cocktails.
HOW TO MAKE ONE COCKTAIL:
- Using a muddler or the end of a spoon, muddle 2 lime wedges with a pinch of salt in a cocktail shaker. Fill the shaker with ice and add 11/2 ounces infused vodka and 1-ounce brine. Shake well, strain into a 6-ounce martini glass and top off with equal parts lemon-lime soda and seltzer. Garnish with 2 or 3 of the stuffed peppers on a skewer.
- Repeat Step 4 to make more cocktails. Store leftover vodka in a cool, dry place.