Here is another great Father’s Day meal and make him something special to start his day.
Get up early and make your dad a memorable brunch like this one from Ron Swanson and his steak and eggs breakfast. Read on for the recipe…
CelebNFood247.com would like to thank Ron Swanson for this awesome breakfast.
We made it and loved his steak and eggs breakfast so we know that it is the perfect way to say “I love you dad” for Father’s Day.
Ron suggests that you pair it with his spicy sweet potato breakfast hash, which will be posting soon on CNFD.
Check out this recipe, it is an easy one Ladies and Gents.
- 1 cup Sweet Potato (150g)
- ½ cup Onion (80g)
- ¾ cup Zucchini (115g)
- ½ Red Pepper (84g)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil (15ml)
- 1 Bacon slice (30g)
- ½ tsp Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning (2g)
- salt/pepper to taste
- mozzarella cheese (28g)
- ¼ tsp dry rosemary
- Heat olive oil in a pan to medium-high. Add sliced bacon and cook until golden brown. Once golden brown, add sweet potato, onions, bell pepper and cook until tender and until you can pierce through a sweet potato cube with a fork.
- Add zucchini, creole seasoning, rosemary, salt (optional), cheese, and stir.
- Serve with your Ron Swanson steak and eggs and enjoy!
Calories: 402 C: 46.4 P: 10.1 F:20.6