One of our favorite escapes and places on earth is Disneyland during the Halloween season, there is no better time to go.
Disneyland has it all, the rides are revamped for Halloween, there is trick or treating for the kids during special nights when the park closes, and the treats are Terrorrific! Read on…
This year, there’s an exciting mix of new creations that Disneyland is offering park goers. All your favorites are returning to the parks but there is a new creation, a Coco-themed dessert! MMM so good.
the Anaheim parks’ creative offerings are just as noteworthy and this year Disneyland Halloween food at Disney World includes an awesome poison-apple cupcake and the candy-corn milkshake.
There is so much goodness going on at Disneyland for Halloween it’s spooktacular.
In addition to the must ride rides at Disneyland and Disneyworld themed parks there is also a must eat list as well, so let CelebNFood247.com give you the rundown on what Halloween treats are ready for the pickings.
Take a look ahead to see some of what’s available at Disneyland and California Adventure starting this Halloween season.
If you’re a churro fan then you’ll be delighted to sink your teeth into all of these Halloween-themed churros.
- Churros near Big Thunder Mountain – orange sugar churro with candy corn sauce
- Churros near Haunted Mansion – pumpkin spice churro with cream cheese frosting
- Hungry Bear Restaurant – churro bites cereal sundae with fruit cereal-dusted churros, cereal milk anglaise, strawberry ice cream, and raspberry sauce
- Golden Horseshoe – cookie dough ice cream and cookie butter sauce, garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro and topped with cajeta and whipped cream
- Churros near Town Square and Sleeping Beauty Castle – Maleficent churro covered with chocolate cookie crumbles (marshmallow dip option)
- Churros near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters –sour apple churro (caramel sauce option)
- Willie’s Churros – Purple, Green, and Orange Sugar Churro; Pumpkin Spice Churro
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – S’mores Churro with graham cracker, chocolate chips, and a marshmallow drizzle
- Churros near Goofy’s Sky School – Purple Sugar Churro
- Cozy Cone Motel – Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce
You’ll find these sweets at Pooh Corner and Candy Palace at Disneyland park, Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure park, and Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District.
More Disneyland Halloween Treats 2018 at Disneyland Resorts:
- Minnie Witch Apple
- Jack Skellington Apple
- Skull Apple
- Evil Queen Apple
- Jack Skellington Cake Pop
- Bat Cake Pop
- Mickey Mouse Mummy Crispy Treat
- Oogie Boogie Crispy Treat
- Maleficent Crispy Treat
- Mummy Marshmallow
- Pumpkin Fudge
For more details head over to Disney’s blog…